Researchers Quotes

There are 2 types of researchers, thos...

There are 2 types of researchers, those who answer questions and those who question answers - Alfreð Þráinn Valsson (Me).
📅︎ Feb 16
🚨︎ report

When researchers try to explain a distribut...

When researchers try to explain a distribution, 20% of them have data to back it up. The other 80% just says it follows the Pareto rule
📅︎ Sep 22
🚨︎ report