Chairman Quotes

"...Mr. President, we and you ought not now to pull on the ends of the...

"...Mr. President, we and you ought not now to pull on the ends of the rope in which you have tied the knot of war, because the more the two of us pull, the tighter that knot will be tied." - Chairman Nikita Khrushchev
📅︎ Jan 08
🚨︎ report

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fi...

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else." -Sam Walton
📅︎ Feb 12
🚨︎ report

Communism is not love. Commun...

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. -- Chairman Mao
📅︎ Mar 23
🚨︎ report

"Every function of the human body declines 5...

"Every function of the human body declines 5% every 10 years."—Michael Roizen, M.D., chairman of Wellness Institute at the Cleveland Clinic
📅︎ Sep 03
🚨︎ report

人们谁试图自杀 - 不要试图救他们!。。。中国就是这样一个人...

人们谁试图自杀 - 不要试图救他们!。。。中国就是这样一个人口大国,它并不像如果我们不能没有几个人。 Chairman Mao from Mao's Last Revolution (2006)
📅︎ May 24
🚨︎ report

"The problem is not why 40% are unemployed; it is why t...

"The problem is not why 40% are unemployed; it is why the [remaining] 60% still have to work." --Chairman Visar Arifaj, in response to the high unemployment rate in Kosovo
📅︎ Nov 02
🚨︎ report

"The fate of destruction is al...

"The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth." Chairman Keel - The End of Evangelion (1997)
📅︎ Dec 01
🚨︎ report